I am a (non) perfect parent and full-time breadwinner for my family. In my “real” life, I work in Information Technology as a Systems Analyst (like a Programmer but with more meetings). I hold a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science from the University of Saskatchewan. I currently reside in Regina, Saskatchewan (Canada) with my children.
- Author The Path to Perfection
- Co-Author / Editor of The Art of Being Alive (written by her late husband, Jason Cameron)
- Editor / Author of The Busy Signal, Unifor Local 1-S’s newsletter
- Short Stories
- Blog Posts
- Climate Reality Speeches
- Test Speaker at Area Contest
- Club and Area Contestant – International Speech, Table Topics, Evaluation, Humorous Speech
- Canada 150 Speech Contestant
- Learning Master – helped in the initiation and feedback phase when Toastmasters International was creating the new Pathways education program.
- Unifor Local 1-S leadership
- Chief Steward C
- Care Committee – organized a large team of individuals who were unable to picket; delegated work to the members.
- Young People’s Press award for her short story, Fleeing Gerald.
- Distinguished Toastmaster (DTM) designation received July 2014.
- Area Governor of the Year
- Climate Reality Corps